Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a premier Northwest regional law firm serving the needs of businesses in seven key industry sectors: Technology; Healthcare; Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail; Natural Resources; Real Estate and Construction; Transportation, Ports and Maritime; and Indian Country and Alaska Native Corporations. We have offices in Portland, Seattle, Anchorage, Vancouver, Bend, Salem, and Mountain View, California. Schwabe has a firm culture based on camaraderie, innovation, and a drive to help our clients achieve success.
Schwabe currently has an opening in the Seattle, Washington office for a full-time attorney to help support the firm’s employment law practice. The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of employment law experience and a broad based employment background and understanding of federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Litigation experience in state and federal courts
- Experience in Government Contracts Law
- Strong client service ethics
- Excellent academic credentials and professional references, as well as solid legal research, writing, and interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to train associates
- Washington State Bar admission or eligibility for reciprocity highly preferred
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment with a competitive salary and benefits. Candidates should submit a PDF of their cover letter, resume, law school transcripts, and a writing sample and direct to Michelle Baird-Johnson, Director of Talent Acquisition & Integration. Inquiries are maintained in confidence.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.