Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a premier Northwest regional law firm serving the needs of businesses in six primary industry groups including Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate and Construction, and Transportation, Ports and Maritime, with offices in Portland, Seattle, Anchorage, Vancouver, Bend, Salem, and Mountain View, California.
Schwabe has an immediate need in its Seattle office for a full-time construction litigation associate to work in a fast-growing, team-based environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in construction litigation (i.e., drafting pleadings, participating in discovery and motion practice, assisting in arbitration and trial, etc.) and construction contract review, drafting and negotiation, including AIA forms
- Substantive knowledge of lien laws, bid protests, delay and impact claims, and governmental contracts
- Strong client service ethics
- A track record demonstrating exemplary client service and self-motivation, a willingness to work in a team, and a commitment to support client outreach efforts, including authoring articles on cutting-edge industry issues
- Admission or eligibility for reciprocity in the Washington State Bar
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment with benefits and a competitive salary. Qualified and interested candidates should submit a PDF of their cover letter, resume, and transcripts to Michelle Baird-Johnson, Director of Talent Acquisition and Integration. Inquiries are maintained in confidence.
We are not accepting submissions from third-party recruiters for this position at this time.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.