Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a premier Northwest regional law firm serving the needs of businesses in six key industry sectors: Technology; Healthcare; Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail; Natural Resources; Real Estate and Construction; and Transportation, Ports and Maritime. We have offices in Portland, Seattle, Anchorage, Vancouver, Bend, Salem, and Mountain View, California. Schwabe has a firm culture based on camaraderie, innovation, and a drive to help our clients achieve success.
Schwabe is seeking an experienced attorney looking to join a well-established business transactions department with a sophisticated corporate practice serving domestic and international clients in challenging transactions. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of six years of experience in one or more of the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private placements, credit agreements, entity formations, emerging companies, securities, and general corporate law
- Experience serving clients in at least one of our six key industries
- Ability to manage complex transactions independently, in addition to having an ability and willingness to train and manage the work of junior associates
- Excellent legal skills and reputation
- Strong client service ethics
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Will consider placement of this position in any of the firm's seven offices; flexible work-from-home/work-from-office options available
Interested candidates should submit a PDF of their cover letter and resume to Michelle Baird-Johnson, Director of Talent Acquisition & Integration. Inquiries are maintained in confidence.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.