Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a premier Northwest regional law firm serving the needs of businesses in six primary industry groups including Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate and Construction, and Transportation, Ports and Maritime, with offices in Portland, Seattle, Anchorage, Vancouver, Bend, Eugene, Salem, and Mountain View, California.
Schwabe has an opening in its Seattle, Washington office for a full time Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney. The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-8 years of litigation experience; IP-related experience preferred
- Experience taking depositions, managing fact and expert discovery, and handling e-discovery
- Strong legal writing skills, and exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in managing independent projects within a team environment in a fast-paced litigation practice
- Appellate experience preferred
- JD degree from an accredited law school
Schwabe provides a team-oriented working environment with competitive salary and benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other status protected by law.
Candidates should direct their cover letter, resume, law school transcripts, and a writing sample to Michelle Baird-Johnson, Director of Talent Acquisition & Integration.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.