Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a premier Northwest regional law firm serving the needs of businesses in six primary industry groups including Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate and Construction, and Transportation, Ports and Maritime, with offices in Portland, Seattle, Anchorage, Vancouver, Bend, Eugene, Salem, and Mountain View, California.
Schwabe currently has an immediate need in its Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington office for a full-time environmental and natural resources associate to work in a thriving, diverse practice. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of related experience with knowledge of environmental and natural resources, laws
- Knowledge and experience with state and federal laws related to air quality, environmental cleanups, hazardous wastes, water quality, removal/fill, pesticides, and Indian reservations and trust property
- Knowledge and experience with CERCLA, CWA, and CAA
- Knowledge of state environmental and natural resources laws
- Knowledge of and experience with Federal Indian law
- A track record demonstrating exemplary client service, organizational skills, and teamwork
- Excellent skills in legal research, analysis, writing, and in communication
- Oregon State Bar and Washington State Bar admissions or eligibility to waive-in
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment with benefits and a competitive salary. Qualified and interested candidates should submit a PDF of their application materials to Michelle Baird-Johnson, Director of Talent Acquisition and Integration. Inquiries are maintained in confidence.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.